The release of Microsoft SQL 2012 server revolutionizes how organisations will deploy highly-available and scalable database solutions on premise, and in the cloud. Microsoft has also taken the opportunity, with this release, to redesign their certification programme “for the cloud”.
In this seminar Victor Isakov (Microsoft Certified Architect, Microsoft Certified Master and Microsoft Valuable Professional (MVP)) will explore the key new features for the Data Platform in SQL Server 2012. This seminar will enable both IT professionals and decision makers to evaluate the functionality and business value of SQL Server and help mitigate the risks inherent in an upgrade scenario.
- New SQL Server certification
- SQL Server 2012 courses
- Licensing and Edition changes
- SQL Server AlwaysOn technology for Mission Critical environments
- Performance and Scalability improvements
- What’s new for database administrators
- What’s new for developers
- Upgrade process
- Business benefits of upgrading to SQL Server 2012
Date: Wednesday, 14th November 2012
5:00 – 5:30 Registration (light food and beverage will be provided)
5:30 – 6:30pm Presentation
Saxons Training Facilities
Level 10, 10 Barrack Street, Sydney